Informativa Clienti e Fornitori
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) on the protection of personal data, the processing of personal data will be guided by CAVALLERIA TOSCANA S.P.A to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as the protection of confidentiality and rights of data subjects. In relation to this, we inform you of the following.
Titolare del trattamento, ai sensi dell’art. 4 e 24 GDPR, è CAVALLERIA TOSCANA S.P.A., con sede legale in Via Celio Bottai 11, 51015, Monsummano Terme (PT), P.IVA 06456680484.
The data controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 GDPR, is CAVALLERIA TOSCANA S.P.A., with registered office in Via Celio Bottai 11, 51015, Monsummano Terme (PT), P.IVA 06456680484.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +39 0572 1906490
The joint data controller, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 26 GDPR, is RG ITALIA S.R.L., with registered office in Via Celio Bottai, 11 - 51015 Monsummano Terme, Pistoia (PT), P.IVA 01915310476.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone: +39 0331254230
Type of data collected
The data processed relates to your personal, identification and contact data, such as, for example, name, surname, tax code /P. VAT, telephone, e-mail address, bank and payment details and any other data you provide when concluding a contract with the Data Controller.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out the agreed activities, on the basis of pre-contractual and contractual agreements (legal basis of the processing: performance of the contract, Art. 6, letter b, EU Reg. 2016/679);
- to send, exclusively to the e-mail address provided by you during the purchase of a product or a service, promotional messages about items or services similar to those purchased by you, provided that you do not refuse the processing with the methods indicated below - so-called soft spam (legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest, art. 6, letter f, EU Reg. 2016/679);
- to send, with prior express consent, commercial and/or promotional communications, invitations to events, by e-mail, telephone, fax, sms, messaging systems, automatic systems without operator intervention and the like (legal basis of the processing: consent, art. 6, letter a, EU Reg. 2016/679);
- to comply with the obligations generally provided for the Data Controller by laws or regulations, by Community legislation, by requests of the Judicial Authority, or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the competent Authorities exercise their judicial functions (legal basis of the processing: legal obligation, art. 6, letter c, EU Reg. 2016/679).
Nature of the provision
The provision of personal data is mandatory, any refusal, in whole or in part, to the transmission of information may result in the total or partial impossibility for the Data Controller to perform the contract.
Recipients and data communication
The personal data collected may be communicated:
- to third parties to whom the Data Controller may outsource certain activities and who consequently provide the undersigned with certain instrumental services, however related to the processing and purposes described above, such as administrative, accounting, tax and consulting services. Such third parties, in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 GDPR, carry out processing on behalf of the Data Controller and are authorized to process them as Data Processors and/or autonomous Data Controllers. The updated list of Data Processors is available, upon request, at the registered office of the Data Controller;
- to third parties to fulfil legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to comply with requests from the judicial authorities.
Personal data are not transferred abroad to countries outside the EU that do not ensure adequate levels of personal data protection. If this is necessary, the transfer will only take place on the basis of standardised contractual clauses and adequacy decisions in accordance with the provisions of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR.
Data retention period
The data are stored, in compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality, for the entire duration of the existing contractual or pre-contractual relationship, and possibly for longer periods of time as may be provided for by current legislation on accounting, tax, civil and procedural matters.
Processing method and place
The processing of personal data, for the purposes indicated above, takes place at the operational headquarters of the Joint Data Controllers through the use of paper and/or telematic supports and tools and is carried out by internal subjects, specifically appointed as authorized to the processing. In any case, we guarantee the adoption of adequate security and confidentiality measures in order to reduce the risk of destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to data or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of collection.
At any time you may exercise, in accordance with Articles 15 et seq. of EU Reg. 2016/679, the right to:
- To access the processed data, obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and receive a copy of the same (art. 15 GDPR, right of access);
- To check the correctness of your data and request its updating or rectification (art. 16 GDPR, right of rectification);
- To obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data (art. 17 GDPR, right to cancellation);
- To obtain the limitation of the processing of your data, when certain conditions are met (art. 18 GDPR, right to the limitation of the processing);
- To receive your data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device and, if technically possible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder (art. 20 GDPR, right to portability);
- To oppose the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent (art. 21 GDPR, right of opposition). When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, you have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to your particular situation;
- o lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority (for Italy, Guarantor for the protection of personal data, www.garanteprivacy.it) or take legal action if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the regulations in force.
To exercise these rights you can send a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org