pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) on the protection of personal data, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as protection of the confidentiality and rights of the data subject. In this regard, we would like to inform you of the following.
The Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 GDPR, is Cavalleria Toscana S.p.a., with registered office in Via Celio Bottai 11, 51015, Monsummano Terme (PT).
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer, The Data Protection Officer, designated pursuant to Article 37 GDPR, is available at email@example.com
Type of data collected
The information processed relates to your identification and contact data, such as name, surname, tax code / VAT number, telephone, address, e-mail, bank data, payment, billing data and any other data communicated by you in execution of the contract stipulated with the Data Controller.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- carry out the agreed activities, on the basis of pre-contractual and contractual agreements (legal basis of the processing: execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures, art. 6, letter b, GDPR);
- comply with legal obligations or requests from the judicial authority, or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (legal basis of processing: legal obligation, art. 6, letter c, GDPR);
Provision of data
The provision of personal data is mandatory, any refusal, in whole or in part, to the transmission of information may result in the total or partial impossibility for the Data Controller to execute the contract.
Communication of personal data
The personal data collected may be communicated
- to third parties to whom the Data Controller outsources some activities and who consequently provide some instrumental services, in any case related to the processing and purposes described above, such as administrative, accounting, tax and consulting services. These external subjects will process the data as controllers or data processors. The complete and updated list of data processors is available upon request;
- to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to follow up on requests from judicial authorities.
Any transfer to third countries that may be necessary, to follow up the existing contract, will be carried out in accordance with Articles. 44 et seq. of the GDPR, providing appropriate tools that guarantee adequate data protection guarantees.
The data are stored, in compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality, for the entire duration of the existing contractual or pre-contractual relationship and, where appropriate, for longer periods as may be provided for in the applicable accounting, tax, civil and procedural law.
Method and place of processing
The processing of personal data, for the purposes indicated above, takes place at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller through the use of paper and / or telematic supports and tools and performed by internal subjects, specifically authorized to process.In any case, the adoption of adequate security and confidentiality measures is guaranteed in order to reduce the risk of destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to data or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of collection.
Rights of Data Subject
At any time you may exercise, pursuant to Articles. 15 et seq. GDPR, the right to:
- access the processed data, obtain information on the processing and receive a copy;
- verify the correctness of your data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of your data, when certain conditions are met;
- receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, obtain its transfer without hindrance to another Controller;
- oppose the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent;
- lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (for Italy, Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, www.garanteprivacy.it ).
To exercise the above rights, with the exception of letter g), you can send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org